- 18:00 - 20:00
Networking Evening “Pathways to the Circular Economy”
At a time when sustainable development has become one of the most important issues of our time, the concept of the Circular Economy (CE) is seen as a promising response to the challenges of traditional linear economic models (“take-make-waste”) and as a key strategy for addressing pressing environmental problems and geopolitical tensions. Digital technologies are seen as paving the way for a circular economic model.
Our event “Pathways to the Circular Economy” serves as a platform to highlight and discuss the important synergies between sustainability and digital transformation. A variety of exciting use cases in which the integration of digital technologies is changing entrepreneurial action and enabling and supporting the transition to a CE paradigm will be highlighted and discussed.
What to expect:
– Exciting Keynotes – Learn use cases and strategies that highlight how companies are addressing the shift to a circular economic model.
– Interactive Panel – Follow and shape the discussion with invited experts.
– Networking opportunity – Make new contacts with other attendees, companies, policy makers and visionaries over drinks and finger food.
- Veranstaltungsformat: Präsenz
- Veranstaltungsort: Accenture GmbH